3-5 Day Free Delivery
We are closed from Friday 7th July re-opening Monday 17th July.
Any orders placed after 12pm on Friday 7th July will be processed on Monday 17thJuly.
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £300
We offer free delivery of all in-stock items to UK mainland addresses within 3-5 working days. If your order is over £300, the products are available and you live on the UK mainland, you will not have to pay a penny for delivery. Orders under £300 will be charged a minimum of £2.99 and a maximum of £25. This charge excludes islands and highlands, contact our customer service team for more information.
How delivery works
Our products vary in size from small parts and accessories to large appliances. On that basis, we have to tweak our delivery method based on your order. Depending on the size of the items you buy, they could be delivered by Royal Mail, DPD or a pallet delivery service. Your delivery charge will be applied at the checkout if applicable.
Within a day or two of placing your order, you will receive a dispatch email confirming that your order will soon be leaving us on its way to you. Your dispatch email will contain details about the delivery method(s) we’ll be using for your order and, where appropriate, information on how to track your order or confirm with us a precise delivery day.
Typical delivery of wood-burning stoves and other appliances
All wood-burning stoves are delivered by pallet within 3-5 days of your order being placed (subject to stock availability). We understand that it is important to have a clear idea of when to expect the delivery so that you can make arrangements to receive your new appliance.
You will receive information on how to confirm your delivery date by email once the order has been dispatched. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these deliveries, it is impossible to give a precise delivery date earlier than this.
Please keep in mind that pallet delivery is available to the kerbside only. Drivers are unable to carry items into the property, across uneven terrain or up steps, so please make provisions to move the appliance or pallet to your preferred storage location on the day of delivery.
Offshore and island deliveries
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to postcodes beginning with BT or to any address in Ireland. For orders that are to other offshore or outlying UK addresses, please contact us by email or phone via the details below to check delivery costs.
Are you interested in an item that is currently out-of-stock? Please contact us by email or phone via the details below for an estimate of how soon the item would be delivered to you.
Any delivery questions?
If you’ve got questions relating to the information above or any other queries about delivery, feel free to call us on 0121 271 0221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you;
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of clause 4. does not affect your statutory rights.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.