Small Orlando Top Heat Plate / Baffle 102-8
Replacement top heat plate or baffle for the Mazona Small Orlando Multi Fuel stove.
GTIN No Manufacturer Mazona Spares Weight 2 kg Colour Black Height (mm) No Width (mm) No Depth (mm) No
- Delivery, Returns & Guarantee
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
How delivery works
Typical delivery of wood-burning stoves and other appliances
Offshore and island deliveries
Any delivery questions?
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you;
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
Spread the cost with our simple finance deals including 0% APR
Terms and conditions apply. *
How does it work?
Why buy with finance?
• Spread the cost over 1, 2 or 3 years
• Get 0% APR when spreading the cost over 1 year
• From £11.69. per month e.g The Mazona Crete 5kW paid over a three-year period***
• Monthly Payments by direct debit
• Minimum 10% deposit
• Buy the stove you want now, pay later
** 2 & 3-year finance available at 19.9% APR (Typical)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login in to your account to place a question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- 3rd replacement
OK but sheet metal not quite thick enough. 3rd time I've replaced this item in couple of years. Seems to rot away quickly. No doubt something I am doing.... fire too hot.... wrong wood or coal!
Gr8 fires reply: Make sure the fir is not too hot, a pipe thermometer can help with this. Stay away from household coal or bitumenous coals that are sticky and clumpy when burnt, these are too hot for stoves. Wood should be ok so long as it is not treated painted or got any glues or laminates on it. Stay away from mdf chip board plywood and the likes, these will burn too hot also. If you rest the stove up in the summer months take the baffle out and leave the door open a bit to allow for a throught flow of air and keep moisture at bay.
Price Quality Delivery