MI-KC Twin Wall 7 Inch Tee Cap
The Tee Cap has to be attached to a Tee. It allows the flue to be easily cleaned and the debris removed.
For use on solid fuel and gas/oil appliances. eg: woodstoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel appliances.
Outer skin is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Inner skin is made from 316 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Insulation is compressed rockwool giving a density of 128kgper cubic metre. All parts are fully welded.
Distance to combustibles is 60mm.
TWProis HETAS Approved and is CE marked.
EN1856-1 T600 N1 D V2 L50040 G60.
TWProTwin Wall Insulated Chimney parts are secured togrther by using a Locking Band.
Make sure that you keep a distance of 60mm from the outside of the flue to any combustible material (wood, plaster board).
GTIN No Manufacturer MI Flues Weight 3kg Colour No Height (mm) No Width (mm) No Depth (mm) No
- Delivery, Returns & Guarantee
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
How delivery works
Typical delivery of wood-burning stoves and other appliances
Offshore and island deliveries
Any delivery questions?
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
Spread the cost with our simple finance deals including 0% APR
Terms and conditions apply. *
How does it work?
Why buy with finance?
• Spread the cost over 1, 2 or 3 years
• Get 0% APR when spreading the cost over 1 year
• From £11.69. per month e.g The Mazona Crete 5kW paid over a three-year period***
• Monthly Payments by direct debit
• Minimum 10% deposit
• Buy the stove you want now, pay later
** 2 & 3-year finance available at 19.9% APR (Typical)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login in to your account to place a question