Dimplex Redway Opti-myst Wall Mounted Electric Fire with Logs
- Wall fire with unique Opti-myst®smoke and flame effect
- Open fronted design
- Fully variable flame and smoke intensity control
- Silent flame and smoke effect operation
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings
- Remote control
- Opti-myst effect can be used independently of heat
- Chassis can also be partially inset so that the frame protrudes with a 20mm gap to the wall. Please follow the ‘Inset Instructions’ available from the download section
- Quick-fit IEC (kettle-type) connection
- Total depth of just 181mm
- Black finish with anthracite
- Model no: RDY20
GTIN No Manufacturer Dimplex Weight 16 kg Colour Black Height (mm) 690 Width (mm) 760 Depth (mm) 181 Heat Output 2 kW Heating From the canopy Remote Control Yes Electric Fire Type Wall Mounted Free Standing No Recess Fit Yes Spacer Included No Thermostat Yes LED Lighting No Fuel Effect No Surround No
- Delivery, Returns & Guarantee
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
We offer delivery of all in-stock items to UK mainland addresses within 3-5 working days. Free delivery is applied to orders over £300 and orders below £300 have a small shipping and handling fee applied. The maximum shipping fee for orders under £300 is £25 and the lowest you will pay is £2.99 for orders under £300.
How delivery works
Our products vary in size from small parts and accessories to large appliances. On that basis, we have to tweak our delivery method based on your order. Depending on the size of the items you buy, they could be delivered by Royal Mail, DPD or a pallet delivery service.
Within a day or two of placing your order, you will receive a dispatch email confirming that your order will soon be leaving us on its way to you. Your dispatch email will contain details about the delivery method(s) we’ll be using for your order and, where appropriate, information on how to track your order or confirm with us a precise delivery day.
Typical delivery of wood-burning stoves and other appliances
All wood-burning stoves are delivered by pallet within 3-5 days of your order being placed (subject to stock availability). We understand that it is important to have a clear idea of when to expect the delivery so that you can make arrangements to receive your new appliance.
You will receive information on how to confirm your delivery date by email once the order has been dispatched. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these deliveries, it is impossible to give a precise delivery date earlier than this.
Please keep in mind that pallet delivery is available to the kerbside only. Drivers are unable to carry items into the property, across uneven terrain or up steps, so please make provisions to move the appliance or pallet to your preferred storage location on the day of delivery.
Offshore and island deliveries
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to postcodes beginning with BT or to any address in Ireland. For orders that are to other offshore or outlying UK addresses, please contact us by email or phone via the details below to check delivery costs.
Are you interested in an item that is currently out-of-stock? Please contact us by email or phone via the details below for an estimate of how soon the item would be delivered to you.
Any delivery questions?
If you’ve got questions relating to the information above or any other queries about delivery, feel free to call us on 0121 271 0221 or email email@example.com.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of clause 4. does not affect your statutory rights.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
Spread the cost with our simple finance deals including 0% APR
With our easy finance deals you could get this product now, then spread payments over 1 year for 1 YEAR INTEREST FREE at 0% APR.
Your new stove is a long-term investment that will save money and keep your home warm for years to come.
That’s why we feel it’s important that you don’t sell yourself short at this stage. Remember, your stove will be taking price of place in your property, so it makes sense to get the one you really want.
Sometimes life doesn’t wait until you’ve had the chance to save. So, rather than settling for a stove you can afford to pay for up front, why not spread the cost and start saving on your energy bills straightaway?
Terms and conditions apply. *
How does it work?
Finance is available on any basket purchase over £350 with just a 10% deposit and receive 1 YEAR INTEREST FREE at 0% APR.
Alternatively you can choose to pay the balance over a longer term of 2 or 3 years** – whatever makes most sense for you.
Get more information on how it works or just give us a call on 0121 271 0231 for a chat to see if you qualify for a great finance deal.
Why buy with finance?
• Spread the cost over 1, 2 or 3 years
• Get 0% APR when spreading the cost over 1 year
• From £11.69. per month e.g The Mazona Crete 5kW paid over a three-year period***
• Monthly Payments by direct debit
• Minimum 10% deposit
• Buy the stove you want now, pay later
** 2 & 3-year finance available at 19.9% APR (Typical)
*** Mazona Crete £350.00 less £35.00 Deposit, 36 monthly payments of £11.69 Total Amount Repayable £455.84 19.9% APR (Typical). Finance is available to persons aged 18 and over. All finance is Subject to status
*GR8 fires is acting as a credit broker and offers finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Licence: and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information, please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk
There are no product questions yet.
Please login in to your account to place a question
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Excellent service and product
Received excellent service and the product was easy to install. Looks fantastic and adds a touch of luxury to our new extension.
Price Quality Delivery
- Good service, good quality, best price
We are very pleased with our new fire, next best thing to a real one. Easily fitted, reasonably priced and the service from gr8fires was exemplary. Thank you for making it easy for 'silver surfers'
Price Quality Delivery
- A bit of the log had broken off in box but glued back on without a problem
Looks great. Fairly easy to install. Brilliant fire effect. A longer or more adaptable lead would be helpful as it limits positioning.
Would definitely recommend this product.
Price Quality Delivery
- from pauline
hi very pleased with my new fire I would recommend to anyone.it looks so real can,t stop looking at it pauline
Price Quality Delivery