Vermiculite V4 Coarse
Vermiculite V4 is normally supplied in plastic sacks containing 100 litres (approximately 3.5ft3).
- Loft insulation
- Loose-pour aggregate
- Backfill for firebacks and boilers
- Firebase embers
- High temperature insulation
- Wicking agent
- Chimney lining
It can be used to pour back down the chimney filling the void between the brick chinmey and the flexible flue liner.
This will improve the performance of your stove by ensuring the flue gases stay warm enough to escape quickly therefore ensuring the draw of the chimney stays strong.
It also massively reduces condesation of the flue gases.
Manufacturer No Weight 15 kg Color No Height (mm) No Width (mm) No Depth (mm) No
- Delivery, Returns & Guarantee
We aim to ensure delivery of all stock items within 3-5 working days. Delivery on all items is free to the UK mainland only and excludes Islands. There are no price restrictions to get free delivery to the UK Mainland. Please email or phone the sales team for an expected delivery time on out of stock items. We regret that, due to the large size and weight of our products, we cannot accept orders for delivery to addresses with postcodes beginning with BT or to Ireland.
For orders to UK off shore or outlying areas please contact us by email or phone the number at the top of the page to check the delivery cost.
For heavy and bulky items like our stoves and liners we use a pallet delivery service. Delivery of pallets is to the kerb side and the drivers are unable to carry into the property, across uneven terrain or up steps. All pallet deliveries are tracked and info is made available to arrange a convenient delivery slot. If specialist handling or assistance is needed to get the order into your property it will be your responsibility to arrange this.
- If you wish to cancel your order:
you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;
where goods have already been dispatched to you, email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
- A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances:
to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of clause 4. does not affect your statutory rights. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
- If you wish to cancel your order:
Spread the cost with our simple finance deals
With our easy finance deals you could get this product now, then spread payments over the next three years.
Your new stove is a long-term investment that will save money and keep your home warm for years to come.
That’s why we feel it’s important that you don’t sell yourself short at this stage. Remember, your stove will be taking price of place in your property, so it makes sense to get the one you really want.
Sometimes life doesn’t wait until you’ve had the chance to save. So, rather than settling for a stove you can afford to pay for up front, why not spread the cost and start saving on your energy bills straightaway?
Terms and conditions apply. *
How does it work?
Finance is available on any purchase over £278 with just a 10% deposit. You can choose to pay the balance over 1, 2 or 3 years &emdash; whatever makes most sense for you.
Get more information on how it works &emdash; or just give us a call on 0121 271 0231 for a chat to see if you qualify for a great finance deal.
Why buy with finance?
- Spread the cost over 1, 2 or 3 years
- Easy payments by direct debit
- 10% deposit
- Buy the stove you want now, pay later
* Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information on consumer finance please visit the frequently asked questions on our website.
Omni Capital Finance is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk.
Products Questions:Posted byon Wednesday, 15 April 2015
How much vermiculite for 7mt chimney 230x230 mm
Posted byon Wednesday, 15 April 2015We would recommend double-checking with your installer on this.
Please login in to your account to place a question