We aim to ensure delivery of all stock items within 3-5 working days. Please email our sales team for a expected delivery time on out of stock items.
We regret that, due to the large size and weight of our products, we can not accept orders for delivery to addresses with postcodes beginning with BT
or to Ireland.
|All Orders placed this month will have free delivery to any UK address.
For heavy and bulky items like our stoves and liners we use a pallet delivery
service. Delivery of pallets is to the kerb side and the drivers are unable to
carry into the property, across uneven terrain or up steps. All pallet
deliveries are tracked and info is made available to arrange a convenient
delivery slot. If specialist handling or assistance is needed to get the order
into your property it will be your responsibility to arrange this.
|(excluding N. Ireland)
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
The provisions of clause 4. does not affect your statutory rights.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.