Aarrow Ecoburn 7 Plus Inset Multi Fuel Stove 7.1kW
The inset version of our ever-popular Ecoburn stove has been designed to provide a convenient solution for converting an open fire into a high performance fireplace. Complete with the same large viewing glass and clean lines, our Ecoburn Inset is the perfect modern heating option.
- Lifetime guarantee on stove body - Ecludes grate, glass, liners, throat plate and consumables
- Pre-heated airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Stainless steel ash pan
- Burns wood or solid fuel (Not household coal)
- Externally controlled riddling grate
- Fits into standard British fireplace opening
- Large fire viewing window
- Flexifuel System
- Primary and secondary burn to improve efficiency
- Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth
- No need to remove the chair brick (5kW model)
- Minimum Output: 2 kW
- Maximum Output: 9 kW
- Depth of Front Fascia: 172 mm
- Height in Fireplace: 540 mm
- Width in Fireplace: 392 mm
- Depth into Fireplace: 320 mm
- Flue Outlet: 30 degree sloping flue
- Minimum Distance to Combustibles - Side: 200 mm
- Minimum Distance to Combustibles - Above: 250 mm
Manufacturer Arada - Aarrow Stoves Weight 92 kg Color No Height (mm) 590 Width (mm) 536 Depth (mm) 492 Fuel Type Multi-Fuel Max. Log Length 254 Stove Heat Output 6 kW to 9 kW Stove Heat Output (max) 9 kW Stove Efficiency 72.1 % DEFRA Approved? No Stove Flue Size (in) 5 Stove Flue Size (mm) 127 Height to Centre of Rear Flue (mm) No Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue (mm) No Stove Body Material Steel Boiler Stove Non Boiler Flue Options Top Flue Only
- Delivery, Returns & Guarantee
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders
We offer free delivery of all in-stock items to UK mainland addresses within 3-5 working days. There is no price restriction: if it’s available and you live on the UK mainland, you will not have to pay a penny for delivery.
How delivery works
Our products vary in size from small parts and accessories to large appliances. On that basis, we have to tweak our delivery method based on your order. Depending on the size of the items you buy, they could be delivered by Royal Mail, DPD or a pallet delivery service.
Within a day or two of placing your order, you will receive a dispatch email confirming that your order will soon be leaving us on its way to you. Your dispatch email will contain details about the delivery method(s) we’ll be using for your order and, where appropriate, information on how to track your order or confirm with us a precise delivery day.
Typical delivery of wood-burning stoves and other appliances
All wood-burning stoves are delivered by pallet within 3-5 days of your order being placed (subject to stock availability). We understand that it is important to have a clear idea of when to expect the delivery so that you can make arrangements to receive your new appliance.
You will receive information on how to confirm your delivery date by email once the order has been dispatched. Unfortunately, due to the nature of these deliveries, it is impossible to give a precise delivery date earlier than this.
Please keep in mind that pallet delivery is available to the kerbside only. Drivers are unable to carry items into the property, across uneven terrain or up steps, so please make provisions to move the appliance or pallet to your preferred storage location on the day of delivery.
Offshore and island deliveries
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to postcodes beginning with BT or to any address in Ireland. For orders that are to other offshore or outlying UK addresses, please contact us by email or phone via the details below to check delivery costs.
Are you interested in an item that is currently out-of-stock? Please contact us by email or phone via the details below for an estimate of how soon the item would be delivered to you.
Any delivery questions?
If you’ve got questions relating to the information above or any other queries about delivery, feel free to call us on 0121 271 0221 or email email@example.com.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, email email@example.com and return the goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you unless they are delivered damaged, faulty or not as described.
3. A full refund of the amount paid will be given as soon as possible after an order is cancelled.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of clause 4. does not affect your statutory rights.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we may charge for the reduction in value.
Spread the cost with our simple finance deals
With our easy finance deals you could get this product now, then spread payments over the next three years.
Your new stove is a long-term investment that will save money and keep your home warm for years to come.
That’s why we feel it’s important that you don’t sell yourself short at this stage. Remember, your stove will be taking price of place in your property, so it makes sense to get the one you really want.
Sometimes life doesn’t wait until you’ve had the chance to save. So, rather than settling for a stove you can afford to pay for up front, why not spread the cost and start saving on your energy bills straightaway?
Terms and conditions apply. *
How does it work?
Finance is available on any purchase over £278 with just a 10% deposit. You can choose to pay the balance over 1, 2 or 3 years &emdash; whatever makes most sense for you.
Get more information on how it works &emdash; or just give us a call on 0121 271 0231 for a chat to see if you qualify for a great finance deal.
Why buy with finance?
- Spread the cost over 1, 2 or 3 years
- Easy payments by direct debit
- 10% deposit
- Buy the stove you want now, pay later
* Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Omni Capital Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information on consumer finance please visit the frequently asked questions on our website.
Omni Capital Finance is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk.
Products Questions:Posted byon Monday, 25 August 2014
Does fire need secured to ground or not
Posted byon Monday, 25 August 2014For standard installation into a home or dwelling, floor fixing is not required.
Please login in to your account to place a question
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- A good quality stove at a reasonable price
The stove is well-built and easy to install. It lights easily and burns cleanly, the draught controls are instant and easy to regulate. I would have no hesitation in recommending this stove, though as yet it has not been used in cold weather.
Price Quality Delivery